The Heartland Hotel is your home away from home in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland. Don’t compromise comfort or convenience. Whether you’re working, visiting, or both, stay with us for contemporary accommodations and easy access to nearby jobs and attractions.
The Heartland is located in the town of Lamont, along Highway 15, a short walk from downtown Lamont, restaurants, grocery stores, and the Lamont Health Care Centre.
- 23 km from Elk Island National Park
- 30 km from Fort Saskatchewan
- 40 km from the NWR Sturgeon Refinery
- 52 km from the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, the Redwater Museum, the Discovery Well and the Redwater Community Golf Course
- 60 km from downtown Edmonton
“The staff treated me like family they hadn’t seen in a long time and I immediately felt at home. The large rooms had everything I needed, the beds were comfortable and clean. I had a delightful sleep and woke up refreshed.”
- 56 spacious, modern rooms with therapeutic beds and daily housekeeping
- Check-in from 3PM / check-out at 11AM
- Complimentary continental breakfast every morning from 5AM to 9AM
- 100% smoke free (except in the designated smoking area)
- Elevator, wheelchair access, and mobility-modified rooms
- Dog-friendly accommodations available (*Please call ahead to book and/or inquire about our fees)
Gift certificates make a great gift idea, for a full weekend getaway or simply a night out! Available in any denomination. For more details please contact management by phone, (780) 579-2001, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiting the Lamont Health Care Centre? Please contact us.
We offer a 15% discount and late check-outs to hospital visitors.
Transportation to and from the hospital may also be arranged, free of charge. (Some restrictions apply.)
5702 – 47 Avenue
Lamont, Alberta, Canada